I’ve created a series of videos for my clients to help them navigate their new WordPress websites.
In this first video, I’m going to walk you through how to log into your WordPress website.
Thanks for watching. If this was helpful, let me know. If it wasn’t let me know why not. Much appreciated!
- Welcome. In this video, I’m going to show you how to login to your WordPress website.
- To log in to your WordPress website, go to the login page. To do so, in the URL window at the top, add a /wp-login.php to your website’s URL and hit enter.
- You are now on the login screen. If you are not, you might not have a WordPress website or the login page has been hidden. If this happens, contact your web designer for the login page.
- From the login page, enter your login credentials.
- If you forgot your password. You can always click the “Lost your password?” link below and follow the instructions that will be sent to your email.
- After you have entered your credentials, click the login button.
- You have successfully logged in and are now on the dashboard of your website.
- Thanks for watching it.