A little bit of this. A little bit of that.
Music is a huge part of my work routine at Inspiring Design and in my life. Therefore, I've listened to lots of music this year. I have a family account on Spotify and I get my money's worth! Combined with my Last.fm account, I get a nice profile of the music I've listened to over the last year.
So for the music fans out there, I've compiled my top 10s for 2016. It's an interesting list. I listen to folk, electronica and alt-rock music. So it's very eclectic.
Here are Inspiring Design Co.'s official charts for 2016…
My top 5 Artists of 2016:
1) David Bowie - (Makes sense)
2) Beastie Boys (On steady rotation since 1984)
3) Emilíana Torrini (Beautiful Icelandic singer/songwriter)
4) Lana Del Rey (Another beautiful Singer/songwriter)
5) The Beatles (Always a fave)
My Top 5 Albums of 2016:
1) Lana Del Rey — Honeymoon
2) Bob Moses — Days Gone By (Never Enough Edition)
3) Warpaint — Warpaint
4) Catz 'n Dogz — Basic Colour Theory
5) Death in Vegas — Milk It
My Top 5 Songs of 2016:
1) The Chemical Brothers — Go
2) Azealia Banks — 212 (feat. Lazy Jay)
3) Illusiones - feat. Rafa Barrios [Original Mix]
4) Catz 'n Dogz — Nobody Cares
5) Austra — Beat and the Pulse
If you would like to follow my music, you can find me on Spotify as xzozo and on Last.fm as scozzari.
Feel free to share your Spotify and Last.fm accounts with me.
Share this Post
Schedule a Consultation
Use this form to contact Inspiring Design and schedule your FREE one hour consultation.
You will get real, actionable advice to improve your online marketing right away, whether you work with me or not.
No Commitment. See how we can help.