Inbound Marketing Strategy
A Proposal by Inspiring Design Co.
Greetings. This web page is a custom proposal for MobilBid. Below you will find a list of features and recommendations to help support the current marketing efforts in Canada and an eventual expansion into the United States.
Please do not hesitate to ask questions should they come up. I understand that there is much here to digest and sometimes, sitting down and discussing it is the best way to proceed.
So take a look and I look forward to discussing your website project with you further.
Owner, Inspiring Design Company
The purpose of this project is to create a successful inbound marketing strategy for MobilBid in order to increase sales and increase awareness of the services that MobilBid offers.
Below are the top 3 challenges being faced by MobilBid in respect to its online marketing efforts. These are the challenges we are striving to correct and overcome with this project.
Lack of an effective inbound marketing system.
No concentrated effort is being made to attract your potential clients to your website via SEO, and Social Media methods. This results in your potential customers not knowing who you are and not knowing that you are available to help solve their problems with MobilBid.
New prospects who do make it to your website, however, are being lost due to not actively encouraging them to provide email addresses, or not fully encouraging them to various call-to-actions.
MobilBid is up against a very strong competitors, including Givergy, with some benefits that may be attractive to potential clients of MobilBid. MobilBid has lost contracts to Givergy in the past and will continue to lose more projects without addressing this problem head-on.
A customer base that is unfamiliar with your software and its benefits.
MobilBid encounters many new customers and potential customers that are either not familiar with SAAS applications, not very tech savvy at all, or just not familiar with the MobilBid platform and therefore are hesitant to use your services. For some prospects, even the shortest of learning curves is too long and it becomes difficult to convert these prospects to customers.
Additionally, customers have three main concerns with other systems and do not understand how simple it is to perform those tasks with MobilBid.
Three top prospect concerns:
- Signing people in
- Keeping people engaged
- Checking people out when an event is over
Below are the objectives of this project.
Create an inbound marketing system to attract new ideal visitors and retain the contact info of new prospects visiting your website for future conversion to clients:
- This system will use social media to build brand awareness and maintain communication with fans and followers of your service.
- Google Adwords will be used to quickly attract potential customers
- Facebook Advertising will be implemented to quickly build a social media presence on Facebook as well as continue to attract customers to your website.
- Effective SEO strategies will be used to build an organic increase in links from search engines like Google, Bing and others.
- Industry leading methods will be implemented on the website to continue an upward growth in conversions of visitors to potential prospects.
- Potential prospects who have shared contact info with MobilBid will be put into a follow-up system until they are ready to purchase.
Surpass your competitors by using strategic methods.
- Analyzing your competitor's keywords to determine the top keywords with the least competition
- Understanding what your competitors are doing to compete for search engine dominance
- Make straight forward and bold comparisons showing the benefits of choosing MobilBid over the competitors
Educate and minimize the learning curve to use your software and directly address the top concerns your prospects face.
- Creation of a support forum with detailed articles to educate and make it very simple for your customers to learn how to use your software.
- Display videos on your home page that clearly show how simple it is to complete the tasks that seem to be the biggest hurdles for your customers. Signing people in, Keeping people engaged, and checking out your customers when an event is over.
Phases & Costs
In order to complete this project in the most efficient and logical method, we will implement three phases. By following these three phases, we will be able to ensure that no essential components or processes are missed.
Phase 1) Building
In this first phase, we build the core website and the functions that will allow us to maintain ongoing communications with our customers and future customers.
- Conduct research on your customers to understand their driving factors when making a decision
- COST: Supplied by MobilBid
- Keyword Priority Report to understand your current and competitor's placements in Google search rankings
- COST: $1,200 (Service provided by Alter Media)
- Market Rankings Report
- Cost: $600 (Service provided by Alter Media)
- Create 3 videos that serve to address the three biggest hot-button issues your customers face when choosing a supplier for silent auction software
- COST: $1,250 x 3 = $3,750
- Write content that incorporates findings from the SEO research
- Content supplied by MobilBid
- COST: $500 for Consultation, editing, proofing, revisions
- Build a website that will be targeted to your ideal customers. See below for details.
- Cost: $4,000
- Build a support forum and populate it with support articles
- Cost: $180 USD per agent (Annual subscription to HelpScout, Helpdesk Software
- Cost: $1,500 (Writing 20 support articles with screenshots)
- Cost: $1,250 (Setup of HelpScout and Populating forum with written content)
- Setup of A/B Split testing into strategic pages to help improve conversions
- Cost: $300 USD (Annual subscription for advanced Split Testing software)
- Cost: $500 (Initial setup of split tests)
- Installing Google Analytics to gather data on visitors
- Installing Facebook Pixel to gather data on visitors and use in future Facebook ad campaigns
- Connect website to a mailing list application with incentive to sign up given to visitors of your website
- Cost: $250 (Setup of MailChimp software forms and newsletter campaign)
- Setup an ongoing newsletter to maintain communications with those that have signed up for your newsletter
- Cost: $450 (Setup of MailChimp software forms and newsletter campaign)
- Google Adwords Search Network Setup
- Cost: $900 (Service provided by Alter Media)
- Cost: $50 monthly (Initial advertising budget)
TOTAL COSTS PHASE 1:
- $12,200 (Payable in instalments)
- $2,700 (Payable to Alter Media for SEO)
- $480 USD Annual Licensing Fees
- $50 monthly Google AdWords budget to start
The following 2 phases are presented for your consideration. It is possible that following the successful completion of Phase 1 we may have new and additional findings and research. Therefore, we may decide to modify phase 2 and 3 accordingly.
Phase 2) Attracting
In this phase, we focus on attracting new prospects to your website to introduce the services that you offer. Additionally, the social media networks will be used to engage our fans and followers.
- Engaging in Social Media on Facebook and Twitter
- Engaging customers on the support forum on a daily basis, making notes of new and required subjects based on feedback
- Supplied by MobilBid
- Targeted Facebook Ad Campaign
- SEO - Monthly Retainer
- (Service provided by Alter Media) (6 Months Minimum Recommended)
- SEO - Defensive Organic Campaign
- (Service provided by Alter Media) (6 Months Minimum Recommended)
- Ongoing monthly newsletter to maintain communications. Content provided by MobilBid.
Phase 3) Monitoring and Improving
In this phase, we review the results of our actions in phase 2 in order to understand what is working, what is not working, and to make changes to the plans in order to increase the positive results for the next reporting period.
- Monitoring of A/B Split testing and quarterly analysis of data, making subtle improvements based on results
- Monitoring of Google Analytics and quarterly analysis of data, making subtle improvements based on results
- Monitoring of Facebook Ad Campaigns and monthly analysis of data, making subtle improvements based on results
- Monitoring of SEO and monthly analysis of data, making subtle improvements based on results
- Included with Defensive Organic Campaign in phase 2.
- Monitoring of Google AdWords Campaigns and monthly analysis of data, making subtle improvements based on results
- Ongoing monitoring of support forum and creation of new articles
Content is critical to creating a great website. Without effective copywriting and professional photos, you are left with a website that may look good at first glance, but it will fall apart at the seams. It is the photos and text that engage the website visitors and encourage them to take action. It is the photos and text that break down the barriers to selling your services and convince your customers that you are the best solution for what they are looking for and not your competitors.
Copywriting is to be provided by MobilBid and will be edited along with Inspiring Design. We will also be implementing the recommendations for keywords from the Keyword Priority Report and the Market Rankings Report. This way, content can be optimized to better meet our goals and for Search Engine Optimization.
IDC does not provide professional photographic services, however, I do have some highly skilled photographers to recommend. Photography often makes or breaks a website. Without good, professional photography, a website quickly loses credibility. My recommendation here is the get the best photos you can afford. So if a professional photographer is not available, high-quality stock photography is also recommended. Often, there is a combination of the two.
I highly recommend a handful of professional photos of actual events. To have only stock photos, will hurt your credibility as it will appear as if you are hiding something.
Any photos that you do have will be required.
Below are the features and items included with your website.
Website Features IncludeHere are the parts included with your Website Design
Project Questionnaire & Pinterest Inspiration Board
Sitemap designed and optimized for maximum usability
10 Page WordPress Website
(As indicated in the sitemap above)
Homepage optimized to be a landing page to encourage visitor conversions
Large call-to-action on all pages to increase visitor conversions
Photos provided by MobilBid
Live design concept
Unlimited design revisions prior to approval of design
On-Site optimization for Search Engines
Responsive Website Design for viewing on mobile platforms
Web Accessibility Standards implemented
Submission of sitemap to Google and other search engines
Google Analytics installed for reviewing performance
Submission of website to Google Search Console / Webmaster tools
Admin access to update and add your own content
Connection to Email newsletter campaign software
Listing of available units
News & Events Section set up using blogging software
Up to 3 articles posted.
You can post unlimited articles.
Contact Us Form
Maintenance & Security
Cost: $50 / month
It’s essential that your website is maintained on a monthly basis. This add-on is to have Inspiring Design take care of regular monthly maintenance including backups, security and essential updates. Without monthly maintenance, your website will become vulnerable to security issues. Without backups, it will not be possible to recover your website in the event of a catastrophe. Inspiring Design has off-site backup servers to keep safe copies of your website.
This is a HIGHLY RECOMMENDED add-on unless you have the commitment to maintain the website on an ongoing basis.
Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization is important. That is why Inspiring Design Company makes on-page SEO a priority when building clients' websites.
Some things that will be implemented into your website to help you to get found by Google and other search engines are:
- Optimized images to ensure your website does not take long to load
- Premium software that has been optimized with clean code which loads fast
- Alternative tags for all images
- Properly named files for easy indexing by search engines
- Keywords included in copywriting
- Advanced SEO plugin installed and set up
To go beyond the included SEO services mentioned above for your website, there are additional tasks we can perform if your budget allows:
- Keyword Priority Report
- Market Search Volume Report
- Google AdWords Search Network Setup
- Market Rankings Report
- SEO Management Retainer
- Organic Ranking Campaign
There are many options below that you can implement to improve your Search Engine Rankings. If you would like to discuss any of the options in more detail, please let me know and we can set up a meeting.
NOTE: The following SEO services are provided to you from Inspiring Design via our highly skilled SEO partner located in Millbrook Ontario, Alter Media. AlterMedia has run SEO campaigns worth hundreds of thousands of dollars and is the absolute best in the industry for getting your website to show up in Google search results. I present these services on his behalf.
Below is a direct download link to Alter Media's prices, which have been included in the rates above.
Social Media Management
Let Inspiring Design and Partner manage your social media
If you prefer to have Inspiring Design fully manage your social media accounts, we can.
NOTE: The following Social Media services are provided to you from Inspiring Design via our highly skilled Social Media partner located in Niagara Falls Ontario, OnlineDrea. OnlineDrea is a Social Media guru and knows what she has to do to get results with your social media campaigns.
The overall strategy with social media is to focus on what works for creating on-brand social media graphics and managing the day-to-day aspects of each social network.
Our goal with MobilBid is to stay top of mind through social sharing and providing helpful tips and advice on conducting successful silent auctions
Social Media Networks
Facebook is ideal for driving web traffic and leveraging cost-effective advertising options.
Twitter is the place for customer service. Unlike Facebook, Twitter allows you to initiate and engage your customers directly. Using this tool is vital in as a unique opportunity to become an industry leader, initial conversations, process consumer feedback, and capitalize on trending topics.
My social media strategy focuses on your potential consumer, giving them what they want to see so that we can see a growth in community following and engagement week-over-week. From the strategies list below you can expect the following services.
Daily Social Media Management Services
Social Media Strategy Development and Execution
Campaign Development and Execution
To maintain an active presence on social media, I will do the following on each account:
- Monitoring social profiles, influencers, VIPs and engaging fans where appropriate
- Creating and curating content for posting on social networks.
- Creating and managing social campaigns to achieve specific social goals such as boosting engagement or increasing leads
- Running advertising campaigns to increase page likes, engagement, and conversions.
- Analyzing, improving and reporting social metrics
Other activities can include management of visual assets, organization and use of popular hashtags, and collaborating with team members.
Inspiring Design Company is one person. However, I couldn't offer the first class website services without the partnership of other professionals who are the best at what they do as well. Below are the partners I may bring in to make your project a huge success.
Robert is owner and creative director at Inspiring Design Company. He graduated from The School of Design at George Brown College, one of North America’s top centres for design, in Toronto Ontario. Following The School of Design, there was about 20+ glorious years working as Senior Designer, Art Director and Creative Director at various agencies and companies from Toronto to Hamilton Ontario. That said, this isn’t about me—this is about you, and I want to make sure you know that you are why I get up every day.
Ted is the Search Engine Optimization Pro. He is owner of Alter Media in Millbrook Ontario.
AlterMedia began producing marketing data and materials back in 1993, a full year prior to the public appearance of the World Wide Web. As the impact of the web increased, work on projects for Business Depot (Staples), Sears, and Beaver Lumber, shifted to smaller companies with fewer layers of management and more access to top decision-makers.
In 2002, owner Ted Dyment decided to move the Toronto office to a commercial building purchased in the beautiful village of Millbrook, just outside Peterborough, Ontario. Changing the location from the stressed-out heart of a big city to a quiet rural valley also changed the nature of AlterMedia’s work, with internet communications becoming central to collecting and transmitting marketing data and materials. The new location for the studio also began to shift the location of our clientele, with new business relationships arriving from Peterborough, Port Hope, and Durham region, and with “competitive intelligence” becoming our principal product.
Today, Ted and his team enjoy working from a bright studio on the main street of Millbrook, where we can walk out the front door to enjoy a busy cafe-culture, but with miles of forest trails waiting out the back. When clients drop by, they are encouraged to bring their walking boots: many technical and tactical plans can be hashed-out faster on trail-walks than on the whiteboard!
Andrea is the Social Media expert. She is owner of Onlinedrea in Niagara Falls Ontario.
Andrea teams up with overwhelmed entrepreneurs to develop and implement social media and content marketing strategies in order to free up their time for building their businesses. Whether you own an online boutique, edit a digital magazine, photograph newborn babies, or coach other business owners, I take a grassroots approach to seeking your ideal customer and building relationships with your audience in the online space.
Below are examples of websites created by Inspiring Design Company.
Gavin Sturgeon, South Street BBQ
Bill Bickle, Fordelm & NCD Canada
Dale Bryant, Dale Bryant Real Estate Broker
Paul Deuzeman, Deuzeman & Associates
Gord Giannandrea, SubZero Blasting
Andy McDonald, K&A Autopro
Mark Gowland, Pure Creation Institute
Nancy Allanson, Trent Hills Tourism
Jane Lakatos, Lakatos Business Services
Brian Alcock, Alcock Nurseries
Stefan DePinto, SLD Electric
Anthony DiDomenico, YogaFest
Val Curran, Fieldstone Farm
Cettina Cuffaro, Arbonne
Dr. Kristi Prince ND, Naturopathic Doctor
I hope this proposal meets with your approval. If so, I will issue the appropriate terms and conditions with deposit invoice. Once the deposit has been paid, your project is scheduled and the magic begins!
If you would like, we can sit down and discuss the proposal in detail and fine tune it for your requirements and budget.
I appreciate the opportunity to present this proposal and look forward to working with you.
Owner, Inspiring Design Company
Pursue your passions and establish credibility with your audience.
Build a business that grows with Inspiring Design Company.
Contact Inspiring Design
Use this form to contact Inspiring Design about this proposal, ask questions or comment.